Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aussie 3 minute miracle FRIZZ REMEDY Review

Recently i have purchased the Aussie 3 minute miracle FRIZZ REMEDY conditioner.  


What it says: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy is a deep moisturising hair treatment to tame your frizz. Strong enough to moisturise and control major frizz and gentle enough to use as often as you like.

What I think: As my hair is very frizzy I thought I would try this conditioner. I have tried most of the Aussie shampoos and conditioners I would give this one a ago as i like Aussie products.  I thought it was a good product as left my hair feeling softer that usual but overall I didn't see a noticeable difference.  


Repurchase: Probably not


Do you know of any good products for frizzy hair?
Have you ever tried this conditioner, if so what did you think?


XX  

No comments:

Post a Comment