Thursday, September 8, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Even though i am suppose to be saving up my money i couldnt resist to just have a little look.
Below are some of my favourites/ good bargains in the sale...
The Sigma Beauty DARE palette includes the perfect mix of vibrant and neutral shades represented by warm and cool tones. This palette contains beautiful yet unexpected hues from neutral corals to deep reds and includes surprisingly wearable yellow and gold tones. DARE allows you to create colorful looks that can be easily accentuated with bright or deep colors. Go from day to night in seconds!
The Sigma Beauty BARE palette is a must for everyday use. Ideal to create classic neutral looks, BARE is perfect for accentuating your best features without too much color distraction. Highlight inner corners, emphasize your crease, brighten your brow bone and enhance your lash line. With BARE’s color selection, you can easily create day and night looks seamlessly and as subtle or as bold as you wish.
The Sigma Beauty FLARE palette contains a beautiful combination of greens and purples, combined with browns and beiges that are perfect to create fun and colourful looks! This palette includes beautiful iridescent undertones, which offer a must have selection of bright, yet sophisticated hues. FLARE is perfect for those days when you want to highlight your eyes with fun and flirty colours!
What do you think?
Which one is your favourite?
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
Just a quick little post tonight...
You can recive a free gift when you purchase $30 worth of Sigma goods.
Click HERE to have a look around on there website.
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!
I did a carboot sale on Sunday which was really fun. The weather wasnt very nice it was cold, wet and windy, but on the other hand we made £84 so I cant really complain.
P.S. My free Sigma E25 brush arrived today (I love it when i get post) so I will do a review, like i promised, on it soon.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Repurchase: Probably not
Do you know of any good products for frizzy hair?
Have you ever tried this conditioner, if so what did you think?
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
- Tresemme waterless foam shampoo.
- Botanics soothing eye makeup remover.
- Nivea pure and natural soothing day cream.
- Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer.
- Sleek Luminous pressed powder, love love love.
- Piz Buin gradual face tanner.
- Lee Stafford hair treatment for hair that never grows.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Oh just a little reminder that Fashionably Numb are having a Marc Jacobs giveaway! Lola by Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite perfumes and there prize is a solid perfume ring ! Click HERE to Enter and see her lovely blog !
Monday, May 16, 2011
hehe im not too sure what we are doing here!
just a quick note.. Robin is having a fantastic giveaway, click HERE to enter!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 2-1 Bronzer & Blush - Light Bronzer/Pink Rose Blush
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Mood Boosting Powder in Beige
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip
- Physicians Formula Baked Wet/Dry Eye Shadow Trio in Baked Oatmeal
- Physicians Formula Baked Wet/Dry Eye Shadow Trio in Baked Smokes
- Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner in Black/Noir
- e.l.f Studio Blush in Candid Coral
- L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Ammunition
- Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink
- Milani Liquif’Eye Liner Pencil in Black
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Fair and Square
- Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow Powder Duo in Splitting Image
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Essie Nail Polish in Super Bossa Nova (From the new essieBraziliant Collection)
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude (Dupe for MAC Viva Glam II according to EmilyNoel83)
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in 519A Hot Red
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush
- Revlon ColorBurst in Carnation (Dupe for MAC Speed Dial according to EmilyNoel83)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Born with It (Dupe for MAC Cream Cup)